“I had a fire in my heart urging me to discover how to live a life that felt more peaceful and purposeful. It was the driving force of the inner and outer adventures I embarked on. I am so grateful that this fiery urge has transformed into a form of joyful curiosity and stimulus to share what I discovered.”
After spending fourteen years in India, Cáli moved to London in order to learn a more “westernized language” to help her refine and share her therapeutic skills. She spent the next 12 years training in the most up to date and evidence proved psychological modalities, both in the USA and Germany.
- Internal Family Systems Model (IFS), with Richard Schwartz, Ph.D. and various senior trainers.
- Trauma Healing through the School of Somatic Experiencing, founded by Peter A. Levine.
- Essential Qualities, under the Diamond Logos Academy Founder, Faisal Muquaddam.
- Healing Early Attachment Wounds with Dr. Diane Poole Heller.
- The Wisdom of Enneagram, Enneagram Institute with Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson.
“I feel privileged to have extraordinary friends, gifted teachers and mentors in my life who continuously guide and support me. That immense gratitude fuels the sense that it is absolutely okay to trust the infinite wisdom of human exchange.”
Her experience at university, studying with legendary spiritual teachers, and developing an ongoing meditation and yoga practice, has given her a unique approach to self-development. That self work combined with therapeutic trainings and the natural flow of life itself, eventually led Cáli to develop her Self-Understanding sessions and to create programs for residential retreats.
Cáli specialises in assisting people in private sessions as well as offering residential retreats.
In her free time, she enjoys nature walks, living spontaneously and spending time with her close friends.